Thread: My hate for Dark elves increases

Default My hate for Dark elves increases

I random roll a Mist elf fighter and go down to secure the cute dog leaving it near the stairs on PC:6. Back in PC:5, the cavernous level a wild cat makes its appearance. I have one giant rat corpse, doesn't work. Run around into the only short bendy corridor leading out from the stairs room and end up like this:

Code:
    ######
    #.f...
    #@####
    #f#
    #f#
    So check my inventory, have three unIDed scrolls, two of which is the same, but of different B/U/C. The 1st I read is education, a little more Alertness.
    Second one is familiar summoning and Dark elven lord companion appears, wow that is extremely lucky, I think. It dispatches the wild cat for me, I step aside so it can dispatch the 2 cave tigers, which it does without any problems. Then a werewolf makes its appearance and blocks the way.

Dirty little Dark elf decides he doesn't like my kind. Died from his poison in the end. Don't ever trust these bastards.

Reason why I always sell scrolls of familiar summoning unless I'm a bard. Once had a greater air elemental from that scroll, pretty early on. About 10 turns after summoning it, I stepped on an undiscovered fireball trap...

"...was electrocuted by a lightning bolt."
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."