Thread: Adom Wiki

Threaded View

Default Adom Wiki

As some of you may already know, I've started working on one of the Adom Wiki's, trying to turn it into a real helpsite, something that more then one person a year will visit.

I'm starting off simple, with basic places/people/quests and the like. Once I have a good coverage of the basics, I'm going to start going through all the old threads on these forums and liberally copying information across (rewording where required).
    The thing is, I don't want to steal your work if you aren't happy with it.

So, if you're happy for me to indiscriminately troll through the forums (fishing-troll, not internet-troll) and copy any and all of your posts that are useful, please sign your name here.
    I wont use information by anyone who hasn't expressly said here that they are okay having their hard work copied.

Side notes:
    1) I would love if some of you chose to help me get the wiki off the ground, but I honestly don't expect you to. There's no point in you wasting your time until you know that this won't be just an idea that fizzles out a week from now.
    2) After I've done the basics (which may take me a week or more, depending on how distracted I am by actually playing the game ), I'll probably start using this thread to ask questions. If you answer it on here, you are agreeing to be copied.
    3) It might help if you had a URL, so you know which wiki I'm working on: http://ancardia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
    4) If you're Andy Williams, and you're cool with me copying from the GB... please say so! I would love if I could copy from you, it would make my life so much easier (no more hurried trips to the Water Dragon Cave to see just how Sssyrac.. I mean, Shysisixrix... I mean, Srssxryx... I mean, Blups Mommy's name is spelt)
    Last edited by Ascaron; 07-02-2009 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Edited to update URL of the Wiki