Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: troll chaos knight p20 "stupid"

Quote Originally Posted by Soirana View Post
    d50 levers in open state [before using at least] are not affected by destruction of any known means. So no I do not know what you mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingray1 View Post
    The possibility of leaving the scepter in the ID is actually sort of an unwinnable game situation, if you know what I mean.
    If you lose the scepter of Chaos as a crowned chaotic chaos knight, you can only close the gate to "win". It is however not a victory for the chaos knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Superteeth View Post
    Apparently you can't destroy the open levers in the first place. However, if you could, I don't see how it would be bad game design. Simply don't use a wand of destruction near the open levers if you don't want to make it impossible to close the gate. It makes perfect sense that you would be screwed if you managed to destroy some levers before switching them to the closed position, thereby locking them into a fixed open position forever.
    Yes, that would be the idea of the ending. Chaos triumps as the gate can never be closed with the levers destroyed in the open position. We need to think of ways this ending will work? Does the game just stop then? Must the character get out of the Drakalor chain in a certain period of time? Et cetera. I would like some feedback in this regard and not a discussion on whether or not the levers can currently be destroyed in the open position. That has already been verified by myself. Even if you close and open them again.

Edit - I'll create a thread in general if you guys think we should maybe not discuss the ending here? As probably not everyone is reading YAVP and I don't want to be accused of hijacking, however I'll remind myself a little further into development as one never knows what TB already has in mind.
    Last edited by Stingray1; 02-10-2014 at 03:38 PM.
    Learn to learn.