Thread: am in a sticky situation

Default am in a sticky situation

this has happened to me for the first time ever....
    playing a drakeling barbarian ... reached dwarftown illiterate get both quests from thundrar, goto altar for status id... everything going well
    now comes the sad part...trying out all my amrour and put on a armour of hate in front of ruun. now he is hostile...managed to tank him and removed my armour and led another npc who hated me upstairs and killed him but i dnt know what to do abt ruun.
    is he perm-hostile. shud i kill him (can i e1 kill him since im lvl 12) . wtf shud i do? ne suggestions will b welcome.
    have saved the game for later!!

btw is there ne place to view videos of ppl playing or played adom? especially mission adompossible?

TLDR : ruun is hostile on dwarftown. im on lvl above it. what to do?

Lead him off the level, lock him in a room, and forget about him.
    My orc thief just died.

You might also find another monster that attacks him. Once an exploding vortex did the job for me. After the attack he was neutral towards me.
    Well, and by the way, I've got a whole lot of ADOM videos on my youtube channel, also featuring all my current attemps of mission ADOMPossible (not very successful though, but still quite exciting ;-))
    My band: http://messerschmitt-speed.com
    ... for those old school Heavy Metal maniacs among you
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My youtube-profile: http://www.youtube.com/GordonOverkillManiac
    ... with lots of ADOM videos, including several complete successful play-throughs and tutorials for beginners

hey man ive watched all ur videos alredy
    keep posting more tho theyre fun
    i still remeber ur 1 video in which u had 3 elemental immunities but the 4th element killed u frm full hp..ouch!!
    neways my characted died...i had only 1 kep round key and cudnt find any round locks zzz
    died to a ratling deulist who disarmed me and did 3 crits in a row and dropped me to exactly 0 hp