Notably it's autopickup of thrown missiles and sleeping. I'm a rather new ADOM player and these things are the most tedious ones which i met.

Picking missiles manually is very annoying, especially when they lie in a heap of useless loot and you should choose what you want to pick. I know that you can set config file to autopickup missiles as well as other stuff but it will autopickup all missiles regardless if you need them or not (arrows for hurthlings etc) and it's kind of unclear how to set that file properly (i had to google), it doesn't even have an example string. Some option to turn on autopickup for thrown missiles as well as general autopickup for items of different kind in game without config redacting would be very handy.

Sleeping, i mean waiting to heal back when you stay on a spot, it's easy to be attacked, wounded or even killed if you press '.' for a prolonged time and it's very tedious to click '.' many many times. Some option which would let you pass turns till the first monster appears in sight would be extremely helpful.