Thread: ADOM Lite still not out

Default ADOM Lite still not out

Any info? Updates? It's been over year and a half now and still nothing.

Money back option?

edit. Also, I do read the blog, but since January nothing new has been added.

Prove him wrong, someone.

The blog says TB will continue with ADOM Lite after ADOM p21 is out. But I agree it lasts really long.

Prerelease 21 will be out *very soon*.
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

Quote Originally Posted by Moeba View Post
    Prove him wrong, someone.

The blog says TB will continue with ADOM Lite after ADOM p21 is out. But I agree it lasts really long.
    Sorry for that. Life's a bitch without wanting to bother you with my personal story. We are very close to finally finishing p21 and then I'm immediately on ADOM Lite. If you no longer want it, just send me a mail and a PayPal account to which to return the money, no offense taken on my side. Writing a pen & aper RPG when I could spend the huge amounts of time on actually programming ADOM was one of the worst ideas I ever had. Nonetheless it will be finished. 2014 hopefully will see all physical rewards shipped and ADOM hopefully also will be 90% finished (except for Steam maybe as that is not in our hands alone - we'll see).

I just can say that we are doing our best. If it's not I'm sorry. I know I should be communicating more effectively but I hate posting "but now really soon" messages. Currently I prefer to focus on delivering at some point, even if the delays are very long. Sorry once more for that.
    Thomas Biskup
    ADOM & Ultimate ADOM Maintainer
    https://www.adom.de - https://www.ultimate-adom.com

Quote Originally Posted by adom-admin View Post
    If you no longer want it, just send me a mail and a PayPal account to which to return the money, no offense taken on my side.
    And please give me the opportunity to buy his copy. Thanks. x

Writing a pen & aper RPG when I could spend the huge amounts of time on actually programming ADOM was one of the worst ideas I ever had.
    I'm sorry to hear that. I've made enough similar decisions within the business-sector programming world to really appreciate the burden that such a project can hang over you with. I'm really sorry it's looming over you, and I'd love to take some of the load off your hands if I could. For the record, while I'd absolutely love an ADOM pen-and-paper RPG, I also think that such a good programmer+game designer is a bit wasted ding board games!
    My orc thief just died.

Can I ask a related question here? I donated for the rpg, but in the meantime my address changed (I was starting to worry that it had been sent to the wrong adress a while ago, but am now reassured it hasn't ).

I changed it on indiegogo and paypal, is that sufficient? Should I change it anywhere else? Or will there be a call for current adresses before it gets sent?

I have the same issue - my address has changed in the meantime.
    Probably there will be a call for current addresses when the RPG is nearing completion, but a well-timed PM or similar contact with your new address will work if that doesn't occur, I'm sure.

There absolutely will be a call for addresses so that all of you will have more than enough time to update your addresses. No fears.

Working on the RPG right now (but I'm definitely a programmer, not a writer - I write 1000 lines code or edit one page for the RPG - no joke :-/ )
    Thomas Biskup
    ADOM & Ultimate ADOM Maintainer
    https://www.adom.de - https://www.ultimate-adom.com

I have the same issue plz any suggestion