Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Ice Queen Domain

Quote Originally Posted by _Ln_ View Post
    Completed: All Races, All Classes. Twice.
    Fastest Run: Dwarf Mindcrafter - 34803 turns. No wand of tele.
    Challenge Games: C- CK (stupid ending), Platinum Girdle x10, Westside Story, Team Teleport - illiterate troll barb, Scroll of Omnipotence obtained
    ULE - DE Archer

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrnyx View Post
    I like my women like my ADOM loot - hunted as treasure and in extra quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by _Ln_ View Post
    They are poorly implemented at this point in time, yes. Maybe at some point in the future they will be worth playing.
    gate closers: GeWi GnMo(unarmed) DeAs/Pa/Mi(staves)/Ra GePr DrBb HrMo | p7: MeBf | p17: GnPr | p20: DrDu GnAs DeCk MeWp OrBf GnTh MeHe | R57: MeDu | R101: DrAs (26,674 turns) GnDu (26,748) DrAs (18,533)
    ULE: HeRa — OCG: DeMi
    currently speedrunning DrAs.

It would be nice for the diplomat to open up the caves but I can understand that Chaos Knights are supposed to have it harder. I think that Chaos Knights are, like mist elves, supposed to be a challenge class and thus shutting down most avenues of gameplay. I think they do that quite well (as I'm playing them pure chaotic).
    Completed: All Races, All Classes. Twice.
    Fastest Run: Dwarf Mindcrafter - 34803 turns. No wand of tele.
    Challenge Games: C- CK (stupid ending), Platinum Girdle x10, Westside Story, Team Teleport - illiterate troll barb, Scroll of Omnipotence obtained
    ULE - DE Archer

I did this today for the first time, and had avoided spoilers (like this thread) so far ... it was scary. I had a lvl17 bard.

This character should be well prepared for the tower, now. Soooo many items from all those tension rooms and vaults....

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Knievel View Post
    I did this today for the first time, and had avoided spoilers (like this thread) so far ... it was scary. I had a lvl17 bard.

This character should be well prepared for the tower, now. Soooo many items from all those tension rooms and vaults....
    I too learned some lessons ...

I lost a level 21 Assassin in the Domain, wielding a whip of mayhem and Kinslayer combo. How?