Thread: Lillith, Insane Dark Elf Weaponsmith, lost to fatal crash

Hybrid View

Thumbs down Lillith, Insane Dark Elf Weaponsmith, lost to fatal crash

Probably my best melee character ever and leading contender for my first melee winner (well, aside from a Monk ULE many many years ago). No .flg as the character was lost to a random crash leaving D:30 (bug report submitted already!)

Precrowned with Death's Blade; Crowned early with Bracers of War (decided to go easymode and forego Ultras). Smithed the hell out of my gear and killed the ACW in melee in about 3 hits without him once touching me. Strolled through Darkforge, did the Ice Queen's 3 quests (after which she started looping the reward for the 3rd; another bug report submitted!) Levelled a bit in the Dwarven Halls, took out a couple of Ancient Dragons and a Greater Moloch. Turns out the only thing that could stop Lillith was the game itself!

.flg would have looked a bit like this:

Crowned Campion of Law (Lightning Immunity)

Eternium Cap [+9/+10]
    Black + Red + Blue Dragon Scale Mails [all around +6/+13]
    Eternium Girdle [+6/+10]
    Eternium Two-Handed Sword of Devastation (Darkforge; outhit and outdamaged Death's Blade, which I'd been using until I found this)
    Bracers of War
    Gauntlets of Strength [~+4/+10] +3 str
    Blessed 7LB / Mithril Boots ~[+6/+6]

Ring of Djinni Summoning sitting in inventory just in case. Multiple scrolls and potions of cure corruption. Small stacks of scrolls of protection, defense, melee accuracy etc standing by should I want them. Also blessed potions of extra and ultra healing.... basically everything you could want.

ST: ~35; LE: ~25; TO: ~30; DX: ~30... HP: ~300; Level ~30
    DV around 50-70, varied on tactics, PV around 50 I think

Maxed out Find Weakness. Alertness, Courage, Tactics all 60+ and rising
    Two handed weapon mastery
    Sword mastery

Occasionally fought with a Long sword of Devastation / Adamantium Warhammer and a crystal tower shield. Had recently found an eternium tower shield and eternium plate mail and was considering smithing them.

SO SAD RIGHT NOW!

If you are playing prerelease 21 or later there should be a backup savefile.

Edit - Oh nvm, I see you've located the backup.
    Last edited by Stingray1; 05-02-2014 at 10:03 AM.
    Learn to learn.