Thread: Multiple Crownings?

Default Multiple Crownings?

I feel like I have a good understanding of getting crowned or pre-crowned, but how does one get crowned more than once reliably? Most of my characters end up crowned at this point, but there have been a few that might have pulled a 2nd if I knew how to get it done.

Is it really just as simple as going through the same process again? Does it take more to get there and if so how much more?

You can't be crowned more than once, but you can recieve multiple pre- or post-crowning rewards.

There are spoilers on this at: http://www.adomgb.info/adomgb-0-2.html#0.2.5

most of people pre-crown once and then crown, some skip pre-crowning or crowning, it depends mostly on the class gifts and game drops
    post-crownings are rare

One of the easiest way to get some pre-/post-crownings is when altar is created on PC:5 cavernous level (or just above or below, but that is way more tedious).

It seems piety has changed a bit, as before we did not get the emote favored and greatly favored. It burns a lot of game time to get that 2nd pre-crowning though, now unless I find something that lets me do it quickly I just grab the one and move on.

But I spent a lot of time working with altars, here are some things I would do:

Last edited by Jeremiah; 06-12-2014 at 05:53 PM.
    AKA: Jbc
    1st win no spoiler & no cheating version 1.1.1
    Favorite Race Class Combo: Darkling Farmer

You cannot gain much piety with stomafilia anymore, so that is a non-starter.
    gate closers: GeWi GnMo(unarmed) DeAs/Pa/Mi(staves)/Ra GePr DrBb HrMo | p7: MeBf | p17: GnPr | p20: DrDu GnAs DeCk MeWp OrBf GnTh MeHe | R57: MeDu | R101: DrAs (26,674 turns) GnDu (26,748) DrAs (18,533)
    ULE: HeRa — OCG: DeMi
    currently speedrunning DrAs.

Don't think oracle corpse isvthat effective either as doom and curse will get removed before doom giving that much edge. Later on crown of science is good if you are going for crowning a bit later.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifted View Post
    Don't think oracle corpse isvthat effective either as doom and curse will get removed before doom giving that much edge. Later on crown of science is good if you are going for crowning a bit later.
    I use it all the time to boost the 1st pre-crowing and it works great. By the time doom is removed you are almost there. The crown however is an artifact, you generally want to do your pre-crowing before you generate any artifacts and before you even hit the pyramid.
    Last edited by Jeremiah; 06-13-2014 at 01:24 AM.
    AKA: Jbc
    1st win no spoiler & no cheating version 1.1.1
    Favorite Race Class Combo: Darkling Farmer