Thread: Finally found the bug thats been bugging me for several weeks

Default Finally found the bug thats been bugging me for several weeks

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.......WE GOT HIM
    So I have lost a couple of very powerful characters to this bug and i could never quite figure it out...i knew from memory that it had something to do with wands....so i tried different things and finally found a way to recreate the bug crash...you press ! (for dip) v (for inventory) \ (for wands) a (or any alphabet to select the wand) and then 'enter' and the game crashes!! so to repeat... ! v \ a enter BOOM
    lost atleast 4 potential game winners to it
    I apologize if there is a place where you can report bugs but i couldnt find it easily and i ust lost a lvl 20 character to this retarded bug having played it 2 hours str8 so im kinda pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry to hear that...

Quote Originally Posted by divij View Post
    I apologize if there is a place where you can report bugs but i couldnt find it easily
    Indeed, there is. You can go to the main forum menu, and here select "ADOM Issue Management" (in "Ancient Domain of Mystery (ADOM)" category), then at the top of the page should be "Post New Issue", after cliking on it choose "Bug", rest should be straight forward, or if you are lazy, just click on the following link: http://www.adom.de/forums/projectpos...ssuetypeid=bug. I guess you should repost this bug there, so it'll be in the right place, I'm not moderator of any kind though.

ohk done thankyou