Thread: i won long ago now i bother positing it

Default i won long ago now i bother positing it

So I won in like 2.4 or so but when i won the game just continued so i decided to go upwards going back from winning.PNGigotskillz.PNGilovetactics.PNG
    It got realy hairy sometimes other than that the only thing i realy dislike about adom 2 is the no random treasure stuff i can understand that a Whole chestfull of stuff don't pop out of a rat but still humanoid thingys should be able do drop stuff other than what they wear
    Last edited by slating; 08-15-2014 at 06:44 PM.

Wow.. could you show off your equipment, please? 71 PV.. sounds like someone found a good armor.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

Since fighter was the starting class, the character gets 30% more PV. That puts base PV at around 55. Subtract the 2 from toughness score and you're at 53 PV from items... which is still quite impressive.
    I don't remember if 2.4 had ridiculous higher metal armors. Here's a level 1 dwarf from 3.2 :startingequip.png

I just reached 100 PV with a troll fighter. Adamantium large armor with 43 PV, adamantium large boots with 23 PV and a [+5,+5] cloak. He also had found a ring of slaying +11 and a fatal large great wooden club, which gave him a 12x modifier on crits, with a 30% crit rate. Plus a funny, though useless large thin devilskin headband of crafting {necromancy +18}.

Just as I was about to win, OF COURSE that bug kicked in again. Some key combination (still not sure which one it is) makes the game stop responding to any commands. I think I'm done with ADOM II. 100% of my characters lose to bugs. The game either crashes or freezes at some point. Given the instability, it is really frustrating that it is impossible to restore from a backup.
    Last edited by grobblewobble; 09-17-2014 at 10:13 PM.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.