Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Journey through the infinate dungeon

amulet? crystal? been a while since I saw the old version

Haven't made too much progress because I've had a lot of college work to do, but here's some Emperor liches. http://i.imgur.com/lBTEIiA.png
    Emperor Liches.png

I'm surprised emp liches this deep don't summon other emp liches
    Still, getting balors summoned at this point would have been interesting.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

I am still alive and back at it.
    6000 and going strong. http://i.imgur.com/muOBNgN.png
    6000.png

I think I'm going to shoot for level 11111 as my stopping point

Your stats have taken a real beating it looks like. How is your Ma still at 99?
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
    Your stats have taken a real beating it looks like. How is your Ma still at 99?
    Its actually around 70, but the +24 and +10 from the TotRR and Mana orb boost it, it tends to stays high because I need to use the mana orb to refill my mana pool for wishes and teleports, and each use gives you +3 mana.

Wait, what? There must be some dread corruption down there with the gate still open, no?

Also, how long does 1000 levels a day take? I just did the SIL for the first time and that was bloody tedious (no MM but with teleporting).
    Gate closers: L+ DE Mindcrafter (p20), N= Gnomish Assasin (p20), N= Gnomish Mindcrafter (p23), N= Ratling Ranger (R49)

Hey... did you find Thomas Biskup in I2000? Did he say "thou art a cheater" and pummel you to pieces?
    "And light there be!"

Quote Originally Posted by LexyBoy View Post
    Wait, what? There must be some dread corruption down there with the gate still open, no?

Also, how long does 1000 levels a day take? I just did the SIL for the first time and that was bloody tedious (no MM but with teleporting).
    It takes like 2 hours to go down 1000 levels, it really is tedious, I do it in my spare time during my classes since it's pretty mindless. and yeah, even with my 10000 speed I get corrupted really quickly, I'd be dead by corruption (aside from the 100 times I would have died without amulets of life saving) if I didn't have my wish engine

Quote Originally Posted by anon123 View Post
    Hey... did you find Thomas Biskup in I2000? Did he say "thou art a cheater" and pummel you to pieces?
    Just you wait until i find the scroll of omnipotence in I 10000

A few questions...

1) Why not wish for a couple thousands PoUH and boost your HP up to 50,000 or so? I know it sounds kind of tedious, but it would give you a little bit more insurance against some improbable situation where you get killed by one monster, then another attacks before you can put on a new AoLS. (From the looks of it, most of the monsters you're fighting now look like they can do 10,000-20,000 damage from a hit (depending on misses, criticals, etc.), so I'm guessing 50,000 HP would be sufficient once you start seeing lvl 999 monsters? Dunno)

2) What sort of experience do you get from killing one of these monsters?

3) Once you reach the bottom, are you coming back up?