Thread: wtf just happened?

Default wtf just happened?

ok so i am playing my new fav race/class combo (bcause of how hard it is) of mist elf CK and things are going well until this happens. can ne1 explain?

oops.png

i know abt the disarming but why did leggot go retard on me?

Did you have the Unholy Aura corruption or an item that spreads fear?

no buddy...no unholy aura. an update..i had a...wand of tp (unid) zapped it blindly on myself and tpd the fuck away...also had astral planes corruption but didnt have time to allow it to randomly activate. also the character is doing very fine now...completed 2quests of thundy after getting neutral after getting fire resistance from a fire beetle or lizard corpse (the rune and fireball traps werent doing much damage so i knew). now doing early game quests while i still can as a neutral character!! i swear i have a >80% success rate with this race/class including my first 'win' on this race/class yesterday as a fallen champion of chaos! i guess it is the fact that CKs have a ridiculous pv on them along with ME armour meaning no1 does any melle damage to him AT ALL! will keep all updated

It almost looks like he got hit by your acid-blood splatter or something, since the "Leggot does not seem to be amused" message comes up right after that.

Can acid blood hit other nearby characters, not just whoever hit you and triggered it? Or maybe shopkeepers just get annoyed when you're splattering acid all over their store or something?

Seems like the duelist disarmed you and your weapon dropped inside the shop. Unfortunately you had to buy it back... not pick it up and leave the shop.
    You feel excited. You die.