Thread: Blasph. L7 hurthling CK. 4157 xps. 2082 turns. ID:10, killed by a ratling duelist.

Threaded View

Default Blasph. L7 hurthling CK. 4157 xps. 2082 turns. ID:10, killed by a ratling duelist.

Unfortunately I pressed the wrong button and did not generate the flg file, so I can't show you the final moments.
    I got killed by a ratling duelist on lvl 10 but technically, I was already dead several turns earlier due to a rapidly regenerating yellow ooze, blocking my path to the rest of the level.
    It poisoned me multiple times, before I managed to put it down.
    I used 2 prayers and drank all unidentified potions but that was it, the poison reduced my hp by 6-7 points each turn and the duelist only made things worse.
    I had a stack of 8 rocks but couldn't throw them because of a cursed longbow in missile weapon slot and no arrows.
    I had some luck with staircases, hence ID:10 and on the 4th or 5th floor, there was a wand shop but with my pitiful stack of ~100 gold coins, I couldn't even buy the cheapest wand of light (250g), much less life savers like a wand of teleportation or acid. Even if I could buy something there was another problem - mana battery.
    As for other corruptions - You have become very light, poison drips from your hands.
    Pretty nasty due to that -6 to strength and toughness. No vaults or tension rooms have been generated, sadly.

Final score: 5599
    Last edited by Blasphemous; 11-08-2014 at 03:34 PM.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."