Thread: lost of motivation

Default lost of motivation

Hi again guys,

After finally beating the game (ordinary ending, that is) i have lost motivation to play it. I can't get myself to start a new char.

Did anyone else have this issue and how did you get over it?

What should i do next? Try an Ultra ending? or some weird stuff like becoming Archmage and stuff like that?

Which version do you play? If you have access to the latest prereleases, you can play a ton of challenge games. Otherwise, ultra ending attempts are always fun. Try a lithium game too, it's not that hard compared to other challenges, and is quite fun.
    You feel excited. You die.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlightfull View Post
    After finally beating the game (ordinary ending, that is) i have lost motivation to play it.
    Well, you have only beaten it with one of the many race and class combinations available... just try another
    "And light there be!"

Look at the other race and class combinations and see if one interests you. If you mostly played melee characters, try a spellcaster. If you mostly played casters, try an archer or or thief/assassin. If you've done all of those, try a pet class like Bard or Necro. Merchant is very unique and you can have awesome starts with the right luck (like a ring merchant). Chaos Knight if you want extra challenge and corruptions as a bonus instead of a penalty.

I'm not playing too much right now, just a few characters, as I wait for the steam release, next month maybe.

Try finding a bug!
    Do something crazy, like win as a Hurthling Bard!

Or take a break, come back in a year. (I did that one too)

All sorts of things to try, but have fun