Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who the fcuk invented those stupid statues?

I think TB should have allowed himself a sanity check on statues instead of accepting them all... One statue will reduce your character's strength by 5 when you step on it, pretty much meaning death for many characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexedian View Post
    I think TB should have allowed himself a sanity check on statues instead of accepting them all... One statue will reduce your character's strength by 5 when you step on it, pretty much meaning death for many characters.
    While I agree, the submitters should have had their own sanity check. My statue is some silly effect that doesn't alter gameplay and is supposed to amuse the player for a couple of turns, other statues alter the entire game. That being said , I never step on statues unless I am only a few levels into the game . Way too risky
    Gate Closers:
    Dwarf Monk (p17), Dwarf Paladin (p23), Gnome Duelist (r49), Dark Elf Barbarian (r50), High Elf Archer (r51)

Quote Originally Posted by boat View Post
    While I agree, the submitters should have had their own sanity check. My statue is some silly effect that doesn't alter gameplay and is supposed to amuse the player for a couple of turns, other statues alter the entire game. That being said , I never step on statues unless I am only a few levels into the game . Way too risky
    Well, there's a statue that can grant a wish, so i always step on them, i'm too greedy to pass on that. But now i save the game before stepping on the statue, it's a bit uncomfortable, but not too much.