Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why Wyrmlance?

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
    That eternium two-hander usually comes from SMC with a char lvl 1-5 so precrowning earlier is not physically possible.
    i only found an eternium two-hander a couple of times in SMC and i always go to SMC, but i don't get to explore all of it always, that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by divij View Post
    omg beastfighters and deulists should never get precrowned...most of the precrowns will be unusable cause of the way these classes work...and their crowning gifts are all to die for! i usually precrown with elementalist (the one im playing right now got kinslayer), healers (my only win with a healer got wyrmlance which i used till the end of the game), wizards, thieves etc.
    as for the topic..i think wyrmlance is a good precrown. there, i said it! even if you dont want it, you can always sell it...i think it fetches something like 40k if blessed..that means a sure crowning, provided you can be properly aligned (since you are better than very close)..
    mate, i am crowning very late, since i'm always aiming at an ultra ending. I don't mind getting an useless artifact as a precrown, since i can always sell it or sac it or give it as ratling fodder, but getting the same artifact every 50-60% of the games is a bit annoying.

Should send it back to Krynn.

Try to guess what i've got right now as a precrowning gift

Could be worse, I get Death's blade more often than Wyrmlance.

At least wyrmlance weighs 50s and slays dragons... ancient claymore only slays the user's carrying capacity.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

At least wyrmlance weighs 50s and slays dragons... ancient claymore only slays the user's carrying capacity.
    last time RNG spared me and gave me Hammerhead and Shirt of the Saints.

ancient claymore can be of use if you are attempting a lithium run...also, there are MANY artifacts which are worse than wyrmlance/AC. infact wyrmlance is at the middle of the artifact pool imo, and hence a good artifact for max probability!

Mmmmm.... Bracers of war... Now THAT is a precrown I won't complain about.

I'd really like to get preserver for precrown one of these days. Haven't seen that beauty in a long time.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."