This one is a first death to the Minotaur Emperor. My lvl 23 DE Wi had no confusion resistance and 32 Wi.

He was a couple of tiles away from the stairs and the layout was not convenient for using bouncing bolts (i usually kill him with magic missles around the corner).

But i decided to do it anyway, seeing how easily i killed him before. I shot a couple of thunderstrokes at him, then fireballed him and he panicked, so i shot him again, to get him back in action, all the time while a mage tried and failed to confuse me. But when the emperor got back in action, the mage succedeed and all my 3 tries to cast spells while confused failed and he killed me.

SHould've probably prayed and get out of the heat when i got to 1 HP. Or shoot the Mage first. Well, better luck next time, i will know to be more careful around him (seriously thought he's a pushover before, bot i never had to deal with him in melee range).

It was a pretty good char too, had Nature's companion, Brannalbin cloak, Ironfist, Lust for Glory and Thunderstroke.

RNG was a bit strange though. I found a lot of interesting things, including an AoLS early, before reaching Khele and an adamanitum broadsword of devastation in Darkforge, which dealt more damage than Big Punch, but i had no ?of protection, no !of strength/potential strength and other trivial things. I lacked a lot of spells, like Magic Map, although i had the most important ones to me (SoA, Teleportation, Lightning Ball, other Balls, no Acid Ball though, sadly).