Thread: How to display original HUD in ASCII mode?

Default How to display original HUD in ASCII mode?

Is there any way to display the original HUD in ASCII mode in the latest release?

My apologies if this has been asked and answered previously. I searched the wiki and forums and couldn't find anything.

This is really a big deal for me since I only play in ascii mode (noteye is too clunky, slow, etc for me) and rely on some of those stats to be up on the screen at all times.

Thanks and please let me know,
    blargfoot

Quote Originally Posted by blargfoot View Post
    Is there any way to display the original HUD in ASCII mode in the latest release?

My apologies if this has been asked and answered previously. I searched the wiki and forums and couldn't find anything.

This is really a big deal for me since I only play in ascii mode (noteye is too clunky, slow, etc for me) and rely on some of those stats to be up on the screen at all times.

Thanks and please let me know,
    blargfoot
    Ctrl+n into m [Ctrl must be released before pressing m], well technically this cycles interfaces just classical is next one to rotate in.
    Unluckily this part of setting does not seem to be saved so will need to do each time at start.

Quote Originally Posted by Soirana View Post
    Ctrl+n into m [Ctrl must be released before pressing m], well technically this cycles interfaces just classical is next one to rotate in.
    Unluckily this part of setting does not seem to be saved so will need to do each time at start.
    Yes! Thank you!

Good to see the old format back again.

Do you also know if there a bug reported to fix the ability to save this setting?