Thread: Access to Story Mode and other modes

Question Access to Story Mode and other modes

Hello everyone

After some time, I`ve entered the ADOM web page, and discovered the new fascinating game modes.

I´ve downloaded the zip, and had he opportunity to choose what game mode I wanted, so I played normal mode, but after playing two characters, now, I can choose only Tutorial and Normal, NO Story Mode, and NO Exploration Mode

I have tried to erase the whole folder, and re-unzip again.

Am I doing something wrong ? or these other modes are not accesible for everyone ?

Thank you ¡

Marcos
    Last edited by Warcos; 05-15-2015 at 07:20 PM.

Hey,

A question I can answer. The newer modes are right now only available to those who contributed to the Kickstarter campaign. I don't have access to all the cool features either. I hope they will either come out with the game or include everyone else in the testing of the new modes, but I don't see that happing anytime soon. I check the blog every other day and no good news yet.

Thank you ¡¡

I´ve readed that you can pay (paypal to the autor) to get all the new modes, around 30 euro. Is that true ?

Quote Originally Posted by Warcos View Post
    Thank you ¡¡

I´ve readed that you can pay (paypal to the autor) to get all the new modes, around 30 euro. Is that true ?
    http://www.ancientdomainsofmystery.c...ereleases.html

with current ratio it would be arround 40

I suppose getting steam version would be cheaper. Except you know steam version is coming soon from somewhere December.
    Last edited by Soirana; 05-16-2015 at 12:32 PM.