So, here's some questions for ya:

* How is every single adventurer able to accurately weigh every single item he/she finds? Does he/she carry huge scales with him/her? Scales that are accurate enough to tell you that a potion of water weighs 4 stones, and big enough to tell you that a moloch armor weighs 15.000 stones? So how much do these scales weigh?

* How exactly does teleportation work? When you teleport, your backpack obviously teleports with you... Is this because it's attached to your body? If you were to encounter a cave lion and he sinks his fangs into your arm, the cave lion would be attached to your body too, but he does NOT hitch a ride on the teleport train. How does that work?

* Do mist elves take damage from eating iron rations?

* What exactly is a scroll of identify, is it a giant list of every single item available in the game? Is it comparable to, say, a tablet device with a single app, that when you take a picture of the item, identifies the item and tells you what it is?
- If it's cursed, would it be an illegally downloaded app that removes itself after identifying only one item?
- If it's uncursed, is it a free trial that tells you about items of a certain type and then advertises for the premium version?
- If it's blessed, is it the premium version?

* Consider the following course of action. Watching a Gordon Overkill video on Youtube, I saw him do this: On D:50, he reads a scroll of familiar summoning, which gives him a tame greater earth elemental. He zaps a wand of monster creation, which gives him a second greater earth elemental. He orders GEE #1 to attack GEE #2, and we have a duel of GEE's. Whenever one of them gets injured, he casts a healing spell on it, so none of them will die, so they can continue the fight. So in a nutshell: he summons two creatures, befriends them, and makes them fight each other indefinitely. I can hardly think of a more sadistic thing to do. But here's the big punchline: he gets rewarded for LAWFUL BEHAVIOR! Let me try and paint a more realistic picture for you: let's say you were to keep two ferocious dogs and make them fight each other. Whenever a dog gets seriously injured, you perform surgery on it so it can fight again. You do this over and over again. Would you consider this a lawful thing to do, just because you keep on healing the dogs? This is the kind of twisted sense of justice that the ADOM gods have. Now am I alone in this opinion or does anyone else think this is pretty sick?

Call me crazy but these are the kind of thoughts in my mind when I've played ADOM a little too long