Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Everything you always wanted to know about ADOM but was afraid to ask

More on the main topic, I had a huge bat drop a huge rock, those bat aren't kidding.
    I've read that an average human would need a wingspan of atleast 7M to fly ...

To carry that huge rock weighing 1000 stone in the air including weight of the bat itself .... anyone good at aviation calc?
    (No we don't say it's just magic)
    How much is weight is a stone btw is that huge rock enourmous or is 1 stone not that much weigh?

Quote Originally Posted by blunk View Post
    One of the few things I managed in the 90's was to get to the arena, gladius was a huge item.
    There was basically no reason to skip arena, go to dwarf town and later get arena quest
    This is one of few, "now I know this area" and the game fools you to do wrong everytime.
    How did you find this out and how long did it take?

The notion of chat with NPCs for info and quest could be gotten from playing other games like mud for example but it's very suttle and hidden among a ton of other game commands, on top of that very few gives answers or quests.
    How long did it take until you began using chat command and do you recall which was your first quest?

The alternate quests in Terinyo is a trap similar to arena reward, you think you know something and begin repeating that part which would make the other quest never gotten.
    How did you find out of the other quest?
    * next game after being killed by invisible ogre magi maybe?

* that's hard indeed

* that's hard too, but the first time you chat with a wrong person, you will not get the old quest => revelation