Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Development progress?

Default Development progress?

Hi,

I'm monitoring development several times a week and there is no progress indicated. These values have been there for a long time:
    Total Active 18 Total Issues 162 89% Completed

Probably the progress numbers are no longer updated and development is going just fine?

It'd also be great to have a word on progress from time to time - blog has been dead since the last release (2,5 months) and the last update on the forum was jt saying the new version "will hopefully come soon" which was posted about 3 weeks ago in a bug thread.

I agree. I know that the dev team is working really hard, and I appreciate that, but it would be nice just to have a heads up every once in a while.

Please.

Thomas needs to mutate to the babbling mouth corruption that speaks dark secrets about development progress while he is free to get on with his work.

Thomas needs to remove the stiff muscles corruption first, to be able to write things using a keyboard.
    Maybe drink a couple of potions of quickling blood and remove the damn boots of slow shuffle.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Quote Originally Posted by mercy View Post
    Hi,

I'm monitoring development several times a week and there is no progress indicated. These values have been there for a long time:
    Total Active 18 Total Issues 162 89% Completed

Probably the progress numbers are no longer updated and development is going just fine?
    i don't think they need issues to continue development... but yes it does seem to be stalled.

they are concentrating on the steam release which makes sense, but it would definately lift my interest to see

1) new artifacts
    2) Rolf quest / Volcano Quest
    3) Ultra Legend areas

into the game which adds a bit more interest.

I would love to hear the latest, even if it's not very interesting.

What I've been longing for is early access in Steam. For those who are not familiar with early access http://store.steampowered.com/earlyaccessfaq/?l=english

This way people who are 110% sure they will buy the game when it's released could get involved to testing the Steam version. And when it's Early Access it means it doesn't have to be flawless and bug free.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifted View Post
    What I've been longing for is early access in Steam. For those who are not familiar with early access http://store.steampowered.com/earlyaccessfaq/?l=english

This way people who are 110% sure they will buy the game when it's released could get involved to testing the Steam version. And when it's Early Access it means it doesn't have to be flawless and bug free.
    that would be amazing. i can't wait to play the game on steam. normal steam release would also be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Drifted View Post

I think you can get access to current steam version by joining donation program.

On other hand next version is supposed to be buyable on Steam and is "coming soon" for quite some time.