Thread: Fuck mist elfs...

Default Fuck mist elfs...

After burning through many short-lived mist elf wizards, this one seemed to have something going for him. Puppy saved, Kranach killed, Keethrax destroyed with 3 acid bolts. Many spellbooks found, even a lightning ball (ball spells seem very rare compared to ADOM 1.1). Happily descending through UD (after a quick raid through SMC for the blanket, using invisibility spell). Level 11, looks like I'll be ready for the pyramid soon... Then a random stone block kills him while full HP.
    Last edited by kapsi; 08-23-2015 at 10:08 PM.

I'm curious, how much HP that was?

I sympathize with you, it's so easy to get 1 shot by traps or elemental damage w/o resistances . Mist elves are fun but I hate the double susceptibility to traps/elemental damage or spells from not having alertness and having super crap hp

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnothing View Post
    I'm curious, how much HP that was?
    Sorry, didn't save the character info and I don't remember today.

Quote Originally Posted by Burb View Post
    I sympathize with you, it's so easy to get 1 shot by traps or elemental damage w/o resistances . Mist elves are fun but I hate the double susceptibility to traps/elemental damage or spells from not having alertness and having super crap hp
    I wonder how they survive 7000 years like that, maybe they don't leave their room much.

Take that trap dodging talent imo. I've been doing it, and I've been avoiding stone blocks like they're nothing. The less instakill traps still get me, but I can roll with those punches.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlterAsc View Post
    Lifespan that allows not you cower in fear and equip 'ring of hide me', 'wand of get away from me' and 'arrows of please don't hit me'.
    - AlterAsc talks about the problem with Trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
    Worst case scenario, grab the shield of raw steel and laugh your way through the tower.
    - JellySlayer carrying one of my characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Elitist View Post
    Take that trap dodging talent imo. I've been doing it, and I've been avoiding stone blocks like they're nothing. The less instakill traps still get me, but I can roll with those punches.
    Thanks for advice.
    The chaos sister screams at you in a friendly manner.