Thread: Stuck in the Tomb of High Kings

Hybrid View

Default Stuck in the Tomb of High Kings

My climbing set got destroyed. Now I'm tediously walking around the next-to-last level, killing monsters and trying to find another one. Any better idea? Maybe it's better to stay on upper levels or in wilderness? I have blessed 7lb.
    The chaos sister screams at you in a friendly manner.

Well, there's that ratling selling climbing sets for funny prices in the Rift, but I'm not sure if it's such a good idea.
    Gate closers: GE Wizard, DE Archer, Ratling Elementalist, Ratling Duelist, GE Merchant, ME Druid, HE Mindcrafter, ME Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter Fox View Post
    Well, there's that ratling selling climbing sets for funny prices in the Rift, but I'm not sure if it's such a good idea.
    Wiki says you need 20 willpower to enter, is that base willpower?

You can also get in if you have very low perception, which might help? If you have an Orc helmet or something. Has anyone tried getting in while Blind?

Quote Originally Posted by Lasher View Post
    You can also get in if you have very low perception, which might help? If you have an Orc helmet or something. Has anyone tried getting in while Blind?
    that seems impractical given that blind from light traps will 100% wear off in wilderness and you can only permanently be blinded from 1 time special room effects, and he's already explored all the dungeons in the area

My climbing set got destroyed. Now I'm tediously walking around the next-to-last level, killing monsters and trying to find another one. Any better idea? Maybe it's better to stay on upper levels or in wilderness? I have blessed 7lb.
    Protip, bless your climbing set unless you have a spare, to reduce destruction chance :P. and always try to carry a spare if you can, pyramid is good for guaranteed set

Thanks, another problem: I can't find ratling trader on bottom of the rift. Was he removed?

Quote Originally Posted by kapsi View Post
    Wiki says you need 20 willpower to enter, is that base willpower?
    No, you can equip items. I've climbed down the rift with 1 willpower characters (ate gcb/killer bug corpses to jack my speed up to 160) with water orb + appropriate amulet + nonnak + willpower boost