Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ugly adom comic

Quote Originally Posted by kuniqs View Post
    Spears are OP, aren't they?
    Absolutely ! My character was also holding a shield since the beginning but it's a pain in the ass to draw and it kills the epicness so.. ahah

Quote Originally Posted by OutreCiel View Post
    Absolutely ! My character was also holding a shield since the beginning but it's a pain in the ass to draw and it kills the epicness so.. ahah
    Hilarious. Truly nice work.

Have you ever said 'orc' to the Dwarf Elder? I feel like that'd make a nice panel or two.

But don't let me tell you how to do your work - these are pretty good, thanks for the laughs.

'There's no way you can dig to the centre of the fucking earth!'

Hello everyone, there is a severe lack of quality in these pages but i will try to do better next time !

Thanks for update!
    Take as much time as you want regarding the quality - I'm checking this page every day 'till the corruption eats me.

Epic ! Especially like the change in color to a blue dominance, announcing that next steps are water temple and Ice Queen Domain, showing that adom, and life, is nothing but a stumbling toward increasingly harder challenges !
    This should be studied in art school !

Epic! If I only could draw so good... Arena in this comics looks so ancient and glorious. I've always imagined it to be grim and violent place - some pit in the ground, crowd of creatures fond of watching fights to death, traders serving roasted worms. And Dak, he is a good warrior indeed, but not the Hawkslayer-like knight, no sir. He is making money on blood, if you die in the fight he will just throw you frozen body away after giving some gold pieces to Li-Kon-Hay, that's it. In some of my runs I do the ratling rebel quest, mostly because the world is a better place without the Arena.

Hello everyone, i'm currently drawing the following of the mageater's adventures, and i was wondering: is there a page in the wiki or somewhere else where i can find all the NPC's dialogues in the game ? It's hard for me to remember all the things they say and i don't want to make a big big mistake on the story !

Here we go !

This comic is on my today's must-check list!

About monster dialogue, Andy Williams' Guidebook should have most chatter with plot characters.

For monster one-liners, Check out Vladimir Panteleev's posts

So is this character being played in between each "episode" you post here? Orc warrior still alive?