Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ugly adom comic

WHy ratlings have low appearance scores I don't know, that thing looks adorable.

I take it the thing in the first sequence is a dorn beast?

Quote Originally Posted by auricbond View Post
    WHy ratlings have low appearance scores I don't know, that thing looks adorable.

I take it the thing in the first sequence is a dorn beast?
    In the first sequence it is the chaos archmage. He died to it and had in mind something held alive by chaos only (as monster memory states).
    He took an ill advice from me, aggravating the whole level with a scroll of aggravation, and couldn't cope with the chaos archmage.

It's very good, I agree.

You know, this is the kind of thing it would be fun to have integrated into the blog. It could kind of tide people over between updates, and would encourage revisiting it.

Quote Originally Posted by taickyto View Post
    In the first sequence it is the chaos archmage. He died to it and had in mind something held alive by chaos only (as monster memory states).
    He took an ill advice from me, aggravating the whole level with a scroll of aggravation, and couldn't cope with the chaos archmage.
    Yep, this was Nuurag, i wanted to draw it my own way, maybe Mageater will make it to Nuurag and kill him to avenge my wizard. By the way, here's another plate of the story, i keep producing but it's very muddled by lack of time, thank you very much for your comments all !

EDIT: There's probably a lot of mistakes, i'm not very very good in english !
    Last edited by OutreCiel; 09-20-2015 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OutreCiel View Post
    Strangely that "that bitch ows me money" actually cracked me up because of the wrong spelling. Think of it as your style

Also, keep up the good work, if this is an ugly comic you have obviously skipped the paint thread!
    I like my women like my ADOM loot - hunted as treasure and in extra quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by OutreCiel View Post
    Yep, this was Nuurag, i wanted to draw it my own way, maybe Mageater will make it to Nuurag and kill him to avenge my wizard. By the way, here's another plate of the story, i keep producing but it's very muddled by lack of time, thank you very much for your comments all !

Thank you, I really enjoy these

Wonderful. Please continue.

As always,
    Minotauros

Hello ! A big thank you to all of you, again ! and here's the comic !

This was amazing! Great fun, excellent humor! You should ask the devs to publish this on Steam as 'Adom Deluxe Content Feature'.

You,sir, are just awesome. I don't know how you do it, but your comics feels alive and full of action. Please, continue, looking forward to see Darkforge or Rehetep's surprise party.