Thread: mist elf wizard, 18th level, 29HP, dead with -14 in one trap

Default mist elf wizard, 18th level, 29HP, dead with -14 in one trap

actually had 39 max hp before a statue somehow permanently drained 10 of them in exchange for a stupid sword. Fell into a pit on the second level of IQD. I had some Detect traps but ws didn't locate this one. Had sixth sense and alertness 80ish as well but oh well.
    Be careful digging holes in the ground - good chance you're gonna find dead mist elves in them before long.

That should totally be a feature in the graveyard " you dig up this grave, you find the remains of 'foo' the mist elf wizard, looks like his neck was snapped"

Quote Originally Posted by nanomage View Post
    actually had 39 max hp before a statue somehow permanently drained 10 of them in exchange for a stupid sword. Fell into a pit on the second level of IQD. I had some Detect traps but ws didn't locate this one. Had sixth sense and alertness 80ish as well but oh well.
    Be careful digging holes in the ground - good chance you're gonna find dead mist elves in them before long.
    You were lucky to get that far with 39 HP
    Freedom through action!

oh you don't tell. and that after +2 To by herbs an gorging myself on bloody druid for just that +1To. I think she had 10, or maybe 9. Crazy. I actually marked down the location of that vampire statue to come back at it with a wand of destruction (and a few more hundred HP). All in all, mist elf archmage project was a really frustrating experience.