Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Speedrun Strategies

I think he can be sacrificed if you convert the altar to chaotic (or maybe use a chaotic altar on a different level?). You lose most of the XP from doing so, but I seem to remember someone showing a screenshot where they got 800k or something from saccing him.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
    I think he can be sacrificed if you convert the altar to chaotic (or maybe use a chaotic altar on a different level?). You lose most of the XP from doing so, but I seem to remember someone showing a screenshot where they got 800k or something from saccing him.
    IT should be doable if altar is lawful. Someone like hurthling can generate lawful altar on arrival.

Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post

More like 9 million: http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=3961
    It is very possible to get to level 50 with some patience.

Waldy avoids altars if there is space so wand of door creation is needed (or white necromancy slaves or something similiar). If char is invisible, robs shop and does not attack the shopkeeper, he does not attack invisible char and follows him. It is still good idea to maintain distance as he has a chance of bumping into us.