Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think adom don't like me

Default I think adom don't like me

Actually attempting ultra ending i'm facing really sad situation , my first char got fallen champion on the road to get the ToTRR , the second one , got paralyzed to death by Andor drakon , and this time i'me thinking "i'm ready , i'm , i can manage any situation" , till i came across this White unicorn who attacked me on D:48 , tfw already N- , got CN , become fallen champion , my ToTRR , my crown of chaos and medal of chaos are now useless , i think this was my last attempt for ultra >.>

Sorry to hear that! Scrolls of familiar summoning help with angry lawful creatures, and slb's let you get around them (leave them in a different level)

Unicorns are a pain. Did you wear an amulet of balance during the act? That may help in future situations such as this.

Or running away. (underrated choice)
    Last edited by Tyrnyx; 12-01-2015 at 04:59 PM.
    Completed: All Races, All Classes. Twice.
    Fastest Run: Dwarf Mindcrafter - 34803 turns. No wand of tele.
    Challenge Games: C- CK (stupid ending), Platinum Girdle x10, Westside Story, Team Teleport - illiterate troll barb, Scroll of Omnipotence obtained
    ULE - DE Archer

i have good speed , and blessed sevenleague boots , and TP , i was just thinking "if it's hosile i can kill it" , but hey it seems i was wrong x)

i was wearing me amulet of death ray resistance due to the previous Greater vault of undead i previously met

4th time's the charm. For sure.

The unicorn thing always struck me as weird. A neutral character goes about his business and is attacked by a Lawful (frankly fascist) creature, which he kills in self defense. He then becomes Chaotic for defending himself from a potentially lethal attack. His actions here are far more neutral than chaotic.

Hell, an L+ champion of order comes to the grand finale on D:50, ready for the mighty battle between good and evil, forces of darkness versus light.
    He finds a tension room of 50 white unicorns and is like: "Oh yeah, finally some support in the struggle, now the law shall triumph."
    Then to his great surprise, he gets attacked by that rampaging horde of teleporting LAWFUL white unicorns because... because RNG.
    Let's ignore all those ultra chaotic, evil balors and chaos servants and lets go for the champion of our mutual deity and make life as fucking miserable for him as humanly possible.
    True story.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Awesome. My story isn't anywhere near as good, but it's also quite ironic. I found a tension room of unicorns just before earth temple and summoned a balor to kill them. I was also l+

after reading that , i'll never complain about my RNG again ^^' those stupid horse are really awfull creatures , i think my next character will be a chaos knight , whose goal will be to kill all the unicorn's he met

Quote Originally Posted by poliphile View Post
    after reading that , i'll never complain about my RNG again ^^' those stupid horse are really awfull creatures , i think my next character will be a chaos knight , whose goal will be to kill all the unicorn's he met
    I look forward to your D50 greater black unicorn vault that forces you to NC.