Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: mino maze bug?

Alright I killed him just now again and.... 1 PoS, 3 PoCR, 2 useless books (one of ligth and seal of spheres!) and the axe. No freaking artifact! Is it a bug or am I simply unlucky? And to reply to auricbond, I too do it because it's an accomplishment and because it's a fun challenge. But I also collect artifacts... I'm currently not well equipped in term of artifact. All the shitiest ones dropped so far in this run.

Making the maze more rewarding also indirectly makes the bug temple more important because of the SoMM. I just went there with a pally with no ball spells just for that reason (was hard, but fun!).
    Last edited by unholy; 12-13-2015 at 12:17 PM.

Should we RFE this? I'm pretty sure that I saw an update log stating that this cow should drop at least one random artifact....

Like CheatMan posted it was discussed and the team decided to tune it down. Apparently by removing the random artifact.

Ok so basically it's back to how it was in the previous versions right?... Personally I don't agree but that's probably because I never use the axe....

It's still better than the old days, just more randomized, 0-1 artifact, 1-2 PoS 2-3 cure corruption, 0-2 spellbooks, 1-4 PoGA. I think I'm close, but someone did a test of the actual numbers on an earlier post on this thread, you should look there.

And the axe is waaaaaay more amazing than in the old days

Heh, magic mapping scrolls do not work on MC level. The message is "Your scrolls [sic] is shredded into an uncountable number of pieces by some violent and sinister force!".

Also, corpse stat increases now respect potentials. Either that or it dropped to + 3 Str.
    Last edited by yhal003; 12-20-2015 at 01:49 AM.