Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deedee, female dark elf elementalist, with a memory problem

I'm not sure if he really has that confusing attack. I think that the message "your surroundings suddenly look different" is not due to him confusing you, but instead it is displayed when the map of the chaos plane changes, which happens quite often. My two latest characters (who managed to get there that is) killed him in ranged combat and he hever confused them once.
    While he definitely does have the ability to summon monsters, he would generally prefer spamming damaging spells at you.
    I've also heard that throwing a blessed PoCC at him helps, but idk what the effects are. It says "andy looks weakened" and "andy seems burned by the liquid"

He has a confusion spell like a lich, it just never works due to my super high willpower. My first ultra got confused a lot but thankfully was a gnome wizard casting acid ball. This was in 2000 or 2001 though, and I've never taken out Andy without super willpower since then.

You do bring up a good point though, I forgot to mention the changing landscape when describing his badassery!