Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stupid Mindcraft Question

Just tested with steam version, it says 1000 energy used, but not 1 of the 4 monsters in 5 different times I used confusion blast moved, and the turn counter didn't go up either, it stayed at 552.

Edit: works this way for mind blast too.
    Last edited by Blank4u47; 01-22-2016 at 05:38 PM. Reason: More info

Sounds like maybe its base energy cost is 1000 and it's affected by other things such as level and willpower but your only seeing the initial cost reported - at least that's what I'm thinking atm.

Personally It makes sense to me that it would work much faster than anything else - after all, the thought of shooting, is much faster than the action of pulling a trigger.

I've only played mindcrafters maybe a total of ten times though so my thoughts aren't worth all that much here.

"you are the only cactus in the garden of my life" Gomez - Adams Family

I've also added this to the bug report that someone created, but this is definitely a bug and not isolated to mindcraft. All spells cast from list (not quick mark) are taking 0 turns.
    Wins:
    Fated Hurthling Weaponsmith Paragon | Mist Elf Steel Wizard | Gnome Wizard UCG | Dark Elf Beastfighter | Titanium Gnome Bard (w/ L548 giant boar)
    Troll Healer ULE