Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XP Progression

Quote Originally Posted by Al-Khwarizmi View Post
    ...it's fine that people who actually go the extra mile to get the maximum level have a reward (and I say this as a player who usually doesn't get there).
    I don't disagree with that... but so many of the class powers do very little by the end of an ultra. Only the ones that a relevant for fighting Andy have any meaning by that point. If you can get to L50, you can pretty much kill everything (and already have done so to get that much XP) and there's not much interesting about developing a new power.

Part of the reason why characters struggle to gain sufficient experience is that a rather low percentage of the appropriate random monsters are generated for each dungeon level in the late game. There simply mostly is a lack of experience to be gained. Hopely this gets fixed by the next release.
    Learn to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray1 View Post
    Part of the reason why characters struggle to gain sufficient experience is that a rather low percentage of the appropriate random monsters are generated for each dungeon level in the late game. There simply mostly is a lack of experience to be gained. Hopely this gets fixed by the next release.
    Is there an open RFE on this do you know? I couldn't find anything by searching for XP, experience, levelling...

Learn to learn.