Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Weakest Link 2016: Sign Up and Rules Thread

Where is Bloody Lemon? Why has he not posted yet?
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
    Where is Bloody Lemon? Why has he not posted yet?
    Sorry man, I don't really want to play ADOM these days. Although I will gladly cheer/mock the players if you manage to get up and going.
    I like my women like my ADOM loot - hunted as treasure and in extra quantity.

Only eight signed up so far. I guess if nobody else joins in we can do two teams of four.

Forums just aren't as lively as they used to be
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

is there a corresponding Steam thread?

Soirana cross-posted there, but the Steam forums appear to be very, very slow.

[edit]Going to start with existing players on date as promised. If there's more interest in the next few days, we can add them to existing teams or form a new team.
    Last edited by JellySlayer; 03-01-2016 at 05:32 AM.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Leagues have been rolled. Please check the threads to see where you ended up. Al-Khwarizmi and Blasphemous have the honour of starting first.

[edit]This is the general structure of the League I will be going with (posted to main rules as well). If significantly more players arrive, this may change slightly to accommodate an extra league:

The top two players from each league advance to the finals; the top player in each league will receive a special advantage in the final... between them, they will get to decide the final character's race, class, starsign, starting item, talents as well as the order of play in the league.

All of the players who die will get to play in the wildcard league. The winner of this league will get added to the finals as well.
    Last edited by JellySlayer; 03-01-2016 at 06:11 AM.

Oops, I'm late - I can do either version though I generally prefer steam.
    Wins:
    Fated Hurthling Weaponsmith Paragon | Mist Elf Steel Wizard | Gnome Wizard UCG | Dark Elf Beastfighter | Titanium Gnome Bard (w/ L548 giant boar)
    Troll Healer ULE

No problem. You've been added to League of Fame.

Been reading both the team threads here and they are exciting tales indeed. Soooo after much contemplation I will try to overcome my fear of ridicule at all the manner of ways I manage to get characters killed with and offer my services to whichever team gets cursed with my being, if any team should need a stand-in or there are still spots open for this. Also I apologize for being so late to the party and will have no problem whatsoever having to sit this one out.

Join, it will be fun!

Not sure if the timing is too late, but the wildcard league could be a great option for latecomers, if the main leagues are fully in their swing.