Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [TWL 2016]General Discussion and Flame War Thread

My save file wiped out the remaining League of Fame including myself! Go me? Do I get a Ghul corpse as a prize?

So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

nice pic

"you are the only cactus in the garden of my life" Gomez - Adams Family

So noobs, who is going to challenge the mighty Blasphemous in the finals?
    Ready to get your struggles sabotaged? Your hands sweaty on cursed rat corpses?
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

So the finalists current are:
    Maul
    Mobius
    Blasphemous
    Soirana
    <Wildcard winner>

As winners of their respective leagues, Maul and Blasphemous will get to make some choices about the character that we will play in the finals. My rough plan is that one of you will get to pick the character's Race, Class, and Starsign. The other will get to pick Talents, the Special Item, and will choose the turn order for the remainder of the league (excluding the second winner). None of the choices here will be considered chaotic for the purpose of play, of course... but you'll have the opportunity to define the contours of the final challenge to your liking.

If you guys can agree on which rewards you'd prefer, then I'll go with that. If you both prefer the same choice, then I'll flip a coin and assign them based on that.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

I'd prefer R/C/Starsign.

I think we may need to apply a stick to some people in the wildcard league to get things going, or put the current player last on the list, if we're going to finish it any time soon. It is at a complete halt.

Al-Khwarizmi hasn't been on for quite some time, but their time will soon be up. Afterwards, I have no doubt the league will speed up as zliplus appears to be more active.

When is the timer up for Al-K anyways?

Edit: personally, I'd prefer to wait until the weekend to play so I don't make quite so crazy decisions, but I should have time regardless.
    Wins:
    Fated Hurthling Weaponsmith Paragon | Mist Elf Steel Wizard | Gnome Wizard UCG | Dark Elf Beastfighter | Titanium Gnome Bard (w/ L548 giant boar)
    Troll Healer ULE

The last turn was 3/8 at 8pm forum time, so that gives him until 3/11 8pm, which is about 24 hours from now.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.