Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [TWL 2016]General Discussion and Flame War Thread

I'd rather choose the R/C, I have a plan for that.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Then it's gonna be the coin toss. I figured, R/C is a much funner customization option IMO than talent/item/turn order.

Okay, I flipped for it and Blasphemous gets R/C/star, Maul gets Talents/Item/Turn Order.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

We could start with the folks already locked into the competition, and put the wildcard winner at the very end, so we can start sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius View Post
    We could start with the folks already locked into the competition, and put the wildcard winner at the very end, so we can start sooner than later.
    Given that the wildcard league will last a while anyway, that just means we get a few rounds in before the league would stagnate due to waiting for Misfortune to end. Besides, it's hard to even predict when it will end. That build is strong and might get quite far, although I'd argue the bard was the most powerful build in the end - simply because of the opportunity to tame and train hugely powerful pets. We both died because we lost the services of that beastly lightning lizard, after all...

I am curious what R/C Blasph will go for. I hope it's gonna be exciting - I'd certainly have made sure of that, and will try to do so anyway. I do wonder what the name of the final league will be? We had "Fame/Infamy" and "Fortune/Misfortune", so there will surely have to be a third concept to be introduced.
    Last edited by Maul; 03-10-2016 at 10:44 PM.

I would have gone with the exotic like mindcrafter but that wouldn't bode well for survival, I want this to last for a while but not be too easy either.

So:

Candle Gray Elven Assassin.

Well, that's... not exciting. Though I kinda like assassins for normal gameplay so that's a good thing, I guess.

Anyway! Talents are to be:

• Good Shot, Keen Shot if 2 talents and Keen Shot is available
    • Good Shot, Dextrous if 2 talents and Keen Shot is not available
    • Boon to the Family, Charming, Heir if 3 talents
    • Boon to the Family, Charming, Heir, Good Shot if 4 talents

Item: rings of elemental mastery.

Turn order: to be decided later.

I am excited, it's one of my favorite combinations so obviously I will feel I have the advantage of familiarity.

I'm a big fan of assassins as well. Lets hope (s)he doesn't run out of daggers too quickly.

could we start our first set of turns now, and slot in the winner of the misfortune league after the first four make take their first turn?