Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [TWL 2016]League of Misfortune

Quote Originally Posted by Maul View Post
    I was hoping nobody would mention that... it's so cheesy that if I were the admin of the game I'd consider disallowing it. But since I'm not, I guess I'm in no position to do so.
    You make a good point. I will no longer offer this as a solution in the future, nor use it in my games I honestly just stumbled upon it and thought it was so neat I never thought about whether it was cheesy.

This league sure is progressing slowly. Do all the participants know they're in line, here?

Quote Originally Posted by Couchfighter View Post
    This league sure is progressing slowly. Do all the participants know they're in line, here?
    That's right AL- ! Can't wait for my turn

I think Al-Khwarizmi has basically run out of time now?
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Yes.

My suggestion: push Al-K down to the bottom of the list, give them 24 more hours once their turn comes up to play again. After that, in case of no response still, remove them from the league. It'd be a sad event, but at the same time, things need to get going IMO and it's a sad fact of life that people might miss an opportunity every now and then.

Should be zliplus' turn, anyway.

Personally, I think first round should have been served in first claimed, first played order. It's outright stupid for the whole thing to drag on due to loser bracket. [I think in one of previous years, such league was handled in finish before other leagues are done or no winners here fashion]
    Last edited by Soirana; 03-12-2016 at 12:47 PM.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

So what's happening? Am I taking it now?
    Wins:
    Fated Hurthling Weaponsmith Paragon | Mist Elf Steel Wizard | Gnome Wizard UCG | Dark Elf Beastfighter | Titanium Gnome Bard (w/ L548 giant boar)
    Troll Healer ULE

Yep!..........

Oh damn, sorry all for having been waiting for me. I died in the main league so I thought my participation was done, I didn't remember there used to be a league to resurrect the dead. I am having some particularly busy days at work of the "working till the wee hours" variety so, thinking that, I didn't even check the forums until now.

Please keep playing, I'm fine with being skipped to last place (and if you prefer to disqualify me I won't complain, the rules about the 72 hours are clear in that respect).

@Al-Khwarizmi I think it was agreed to put you at the end of the play order, no worries there. We should pick up the pace a bit on our turns here though, so we can bring this TWL to conclusion at some point.