Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some funny moments

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    this happen to me too...acidballed him in a single hit.."FiNallY!" ..oh, No MaYbe nOt...."

This one is dreadful i think...
    Waldenbrook, the Dwarven Shopkeeper, mumbles: “I’d offer 3 gold pieces for yer uncursed dwarven child corpse.” Do you want to accept the offer? [Y/N]
    N
    “Then take your stuff with ye!”.

Sure Wally, don't ask yourself why I'm carrying around a dead dwarven child....DwarfTown has a population of twenty maybe, surely you knew him, but it's ok, I know you are ready to kill me if I steal that piece of raw meat 'cause I'm hungry.
    To make things worse: Wally will probably make a profit too, if you want to buy the child corpse back :P

watertemple.jpg

Not really "funny", pretty cool though. Snake from Beyond noticed me soon enough. He died soon enough, too.

Wow, you sure seem quite powerful for the water temple in the picture. Did you do it after the ToEF?

Also that's the only time I've ever seen someone not have to dig their way through to a temple, interesting stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by pjsb1 View Post
    Wow, you sure seem quite powerful for the water temple in the picture. Did you do it after the ToEF?

Also that's the only time I've ever seen someone not have to dig their way through to a temple, interesting stuff.
    Yeah it took about 3 quarrels of demon slaying to dispatch the Snake. This char is a dwarf barbarian, wielding an eternium spear of devastation (6d8+14). I just cleared a greater giant vault in FGJC5, making good use of giant- and humanoid slaying ammunition, giving me Thunderstroke, Nature's Companion and a very handsome amount of XP. After that the ToEF was like fooling around with some playful dogs in the park on a hot summer's day.

I used my pickaxe on two stone tiles to enter the water temple Of course I could have swam over there too.

Thinking about ultra ending, but I found no scroll of danger yet. Also getting from L+ to C and back up to N= or L+ seems like a lot of hassle. Maybe going for OCG could be fun too, this char is really powerful, just a regular gate closer seems like a bit of a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by mjz15 View Post
    watertemple.jpg

Not really "funny", pretty cool though. Snake from Beyond noticed me soon enough. He died soon enough, too.
    I think the water temple should always be generated like that, it fits the theme and looks pretty cool. For new players, it would also serve as a hint on why the last level of the ToEF is missing its right half.
    "And light there be!"

Quote Originally Posted by mjz15 View Post
    watertemple.jpg

Wow, I'm not alone..I've posted this water temple.jpg some time ago, was the first and the last time I saw something like this...never happened again, but was quite amazing, the snake was on the river waiting for me and died too soon

The hurthling cupcake is burned by the heat.
    The fire giant king decides to fight to the death in a blind rage!

Quote Originally Posted by Muhwu View Post
    The hurthling cupcake is burned by the heat.
    The fire giant king decides to fight to the death in a blind rage!
    Imma draw this sh*t *__*

Ugly adom comic creator

Quote Originally Posted by OutreCiel View Post
    Imma draw this sh*t *__*
    If you do, please do post it.

Killed a Giant Frog, who dropped a Giant Frog statue. Feeling kinda like a Gorgon.