Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The legal death cheaters.

Went the Lawful route. How unlawful is the Shadow Touch? Does it become something that shouldn't be used?

On a different note, Ancient Red Dragons do wonders for level in the 20s.

Level 28. I will probably hit 30 once it's clear. Bracers of War shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Baranor View Post
    Went the Lawful route. How unlawful is the Shadow Touch? Does it become something that shouldn't be used?

shadow touch is only chaotic if you use it on neutral or lawful opponents. If you aren't too knowledgable about monster alignments, I'd recommend against using it too much.

You decided to skip the maze?
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Didn't mean to, but I jumped from about 23 to 31 while clearing the Greater Red Dragon Vault. It's never been my favorite place to visit in the game. I find it tedious unnecessarily.

Sad Panda. No AoLS. Exploring random dungeons to see what I can get, but it's not looking good. Won't get cool fun ending stuff to screw with AD.

Do you have potions of exchange for ring dipping?
    Wins:
    Fated Hurthling Weaponsmith Paragon | Mist Elf Steel Wizard | Gnome Wizard UCG | Dark Elf Beastfighter | Titanium Gnome Bard (w/ L548 giant boar)
    Troll Healer ULE

Ok, this is getting ridiculous. I've now explored every cave except the rift which I can't currently get into due to my climbing not being 100. I pretty much fear nothing now. Tension room of quickling kings=sweet speed boost. I currently have 1 potion of exchange and 10 rings of stun resistance. There are 2 more sitting in the water dragon cave, but I'm not sure if I should loot that as I don't know what the alignment drop is. Any good place to scum for low level rings? I'd like to try for the Ultra because as of right now my character could sleepwalk to close the gate. I have drained every pool in sight to no avail. Thoughts, o hive mind?

Water dragon alignment drop isn't too bad, if you are strongly l+ then no worries, if n= with amulet of balance you'll be n-.

Try just digging 'great treasure' graves in both graveyards, you'll get lots of loot. Use wands of digging of course, so you don't get stuck in the pit.

Done that. Anything else?

Ok, this is getting ridiculous. I've now explored every cave except the rift which I can't currently get into due to my climbing not being 100. I pretty much fear nothing now. Tension room of quickling kings=sweet speed boost. I currently have 1 potion of exchange and 10 rings of stun resistance. There are 2 more sitting in the water dragon cave, but I'm not sure if I should loot that as I don't know what the alignment drop is. Any good place to scum for low level rings? I'd like to try for the Ultra because as of right now my character could sleepwalk to close the gate. I have drained every pool in sight to no avail. Thoughts, o hive mind?
    Use raw chaos potions to get more pots of exchange...
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)