Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Help of the Tower of Eternal Flames

Crystal is fire resistant.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Yea, the headgear was a drop from a Stone Giant lord my Minion 1 shotted in the High Mountain Village. And sounds good, the Water Dragons can keep their loot. I suppose I will do the water temple, then Ice Queen, then Tower. Also, I have a crap ton of Frost Bolt books. I read 6 and have 5 more that I will read soon. However, the Frost giants will not be too threatened by ice... Need to find some more fire bolt books somewhere! Or just bring my minion.

So here is my final load out, with the exception of a Water Orb in place of the Pickaxe:

Screen Shot 2016-05-09 at 2.11.57 PM.png
    Last edited by CDFalcon; 05-09-2016 at 07:12 PM.

Your defensive scores look very good. If you can get your HP up a bit, you should be in winning shape.

Just try not to piss off your minion
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Wouldn't dare. Remind me to upload some footage of him... For now just check out his stats:
    Screen Shot 2016-05-09 at 2.37.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-05-09 at 2.37.17 PM.png

I cannot imagine how badly I would be rekt if he turned. However, the ability to destroy literally anything is rather nice at times. For some odd reason, he is actually "smart" as in I rarely must tell him to fight. The second he see's anything hostile... well. You would be better off trying to do the Bug Temple naked, with 1 HP.

Level 131, 566 hp 16 attacks. Sounds like if you go to the guaranteed greater vault in the fgjc you will end up with everything you'll need. Especially if it's a fire vault because then you can probably clear it without the minion what with your dragon scale mail and frost bolts.

I totally forgot that existed... Totally right, I doubt anything in there could kill him, esp with me to teleport us out.

Well, I beat it! Thanks guys! Basically, I got my willpower/toughness up to around 30, which is good. I then did the tower.

Before then, I had gained, to my excitement, permeant invisibly. So helpful, esp because I already did the arena. Anways, I literally just walked past the first 4 levels.

Upon entering the room, the Wyrm shot 2 "death" rays at me, so I had to use the Water Orb. My frost bolt spell is incredibly long range now, so i backed him into a corner, and kept on blasting him from the other side of the room. I He just kept trying to confuse me, which didn't work, because I was just slightly longer range than him. I think he stayed in the corner because he "panicked and ran away"... I actually didn't realize that he died, and thought he had just retreated when I killed him. I killed everything else in the room, leveled up to the point where I am almost at my top health level (230, now I around 190) and finally had to use my monster detection scroll, mainly because I could not find him :P. When he did not show up on the map, I flipped, ran to where he had disappeared, and found the Orb. He corpse wasn't there, so oh well but at least that one is under my belt. Thanks for all of your help! Water temple is 100% needed before attempting that level lol. This character looks like he has a fighting chance! I believe that my goal with this one is just a gate closer, but I also want to get my minion to the point where he can beat a Balyor 1 on 1.

Will post if I succeed. Cheers!
    Last edited by CDFalcon; 05-11-2016 at 05:00 PM.

Good, usually after the tower just overconfidence or very bad luck can kill you...well, actually still Nuurag can kill you but by that time you'll be a superhero...I think your minion have numbers to kill balors, but I believe they can't cross D:49...you will need new minions for the last fight...