Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst Item found

Default Worst Item found

just found a stupidly bad item, and thought what people's worst item seen was ...

found a uncursed hat [-3, -2]
    Closed Gate with: Orc Barbarian, Orc Paladin
    Ultra'd with: Gnome Weaponsmith (L+)

I recently found a tower shield that gave me something like [+7/-3]. So, good for dodging attacks, but if I actually did take a hit, it would hurt a lot more. I chose to just not use that one.

Lol. I have played for about 3 months now constantly, but my worst luck was with my current character. "You feel a surge of power"

Gets hyped up.

Gets black tome.

I can't seem to remember a bad item that I found but I'm pretty sure my dad equip id'd trapped clothes that were something like [-3,-3] if I recall correctly.

Small shield [-1, +0], rings of protection/defense -1, gloves of smiting (-1 damage), and a mild spear of mayhem, which was pretty cruel
    "And light there be!"

IBM manual - hands down worst item I've ever found, got it early game a couple of times, before any means of safely identifying my scrolls, and read it.

Awesome item with terrible stats I found recently - Ring of Elemental Mastery [+0, -3]

"you are the only cactus in the garden of my life" Gomez - Adams Family

Those negative PV items are actually pretty useful later on for whipping up your alignment where they can counter any Toughness and talent PV.
    Especially nice if it's easy-to-carry hats or gloves

I found a [+0,+0] small shield today, which seems pretty pointless.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Come to think of it, none of our shields are useless, as you can still get marks from throwing them
    "And light there be!"

Quote Originally Posted by anon123 View Post
    Come to think of it, none of our shields are useless, as you can still get marks from throwing them
    Adom needs a shield which returns when thrown... Improvement for lust of glory maybe...
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)