Thread: Most Efficient Achievement Hunting

Default Most Efficient Achievement Hunting

What is the minimum required number of wins to get all achievements?

Starting with achievements that require a win:

First character: Titanium man, gate closer.
    -Throw away the key + Let Fate Decide + Titanium man + Yep, all done!
    -Consistent Believer (easier than doing this on your ultra)
    -Lithium man (ignoring this this achievement is bugged)

Second character: Ultrafast speedrunner
    -Speed demon and higher turncount equivalents. No time for anything else.

3rd-5th character: ULE/UNE/UCG
    -Magic Hater + Plant Hater + Plutonium Man + White Eagle + Grey Hawk + Everything for this moment
    -UCG has the best chance of hitting high score

6th-7th character: Failed ULE/UNE
    -Revered martyr + Neutralizer

8th-10th character: Ironman/Steel man/Eternium man

I think all of the other achievements can be completed from within these? You'd need to take a detour somewhere to dive to I:100 I suppose. Is there any way to compress this more?
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

True Ascension is missing. Hard to believe that you could do a super speedrun with a CK.

Also, a matter of interpretation how many games you need to get Entomologist.

EDIT: ok, if Iron/Steel/Eternium doesn't require quitting the game, it can be combined with one of those.
    Also, if the Eternium Man achievement is literally "do not visit any other places before level 50" then Steel & Eternium can be combined.
    Last edited by Harkila; 08-18-2016 at 09:38 PM.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Technically you can do steelman, pop in the SMC to get eternium and then win (pulling ultra with few in game years passed might be a problem). Ironman requires exiting chain (iirc).

Need to add chaos regular ending (bad but good one). First char in theory can cover true ascension (throw away the key will be covered by speedrun).

So realistically ~9 wins + steelman grind. Further compression requires save/load or memory editor.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Getting True Ascension and Let Fate Decide on one character is pretty much stretching it. Sure, you'll need a ton of gameplay luck anyway, but this would be excessive.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Harkila View Post
    Getting True Ascension and Let Fate Decide on one character is pretty much stretching it. Sure, you'll need a ton of gameplay luck anyway, but this would be excessive.
    Well, I took it as more of mental exercise for minimal ascensions. Personally, I messed up plant hater about thee times (typically forgetting about that and running in some herb patches deep in CoC).

Clearing achievements in ten ascensions (and obligatory one death,lol) would be quite a feature.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!

Quote Originally Posted by Soirana View Post
    Well, I took it as more of mental exercise for minimal ascensions. Personally, I messed up plant hater about thee times (typically forgetting about that and running in some herb patches deep in CoC).

Clearing achievements in ten ascensions (and obligatory one death,lol) would be quite a feature.
    How close are you to Grandmaster now?
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
    How close are you to Grandmaster now?
    I lack lithium (cause it's broken), eternium (cause I refuse to do it in fake steel way, but I have several promising necros rolled) and speed ones (cause I suck at speed running).