Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to wish for?

I'd say eternium spears is a good option not mentioned yet. Weapons immune to jellies/rust/etc and deal good damage, also boosting the polearms skill.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I suppose I don't personally value regen too much due to herbs, but that is a small amount of personal experience compared to jelly slayer. I thought rdsm because the only thing I see stopping you is a hard time going through toef. Rings of regen it is though I spose.

Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
    Troll basic regen is less than half the rate of normal Healing skill... their regeneration rate is okay for very early game, but it's not enough to carry you past like level 6. Passing on regeneration because of this is crazy talk. Rings of regeneration are literally 20x better than a Troll's natural regeneration rate and 8x better than Healing skill at 100--ring of regeneration is better than Troll Healer at 100 skill on Candle.
    I spoke from the perspective of frequent raven-born elven chars that have no healing at all.
    Anything that is more than nothing is good enough for me.
    That troll won't need regen with the current stats, assuming double digit PV.
    High HP and virtual one-hit capacity will eliminate most threats that would otherwise require regen.
    Quickly enough, that double digit PV number will become 20-ish, which is more than enough for most stuff.
    Regen is nice but I don't think in this particular case it's such a great wish.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."