Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: IGB update

Seeing how the arguments have degraded in quality significantly over the last pages, isn't it time to declare a winner here in this great exhibition of internet mental muscles?. Shall we call it a tie ? Other votes ?

Quote Originally Posted by Couchfighter View Post
    Seeing how the arguments have degraded in quality significantly over the last pages, isn't it time to declare a winner here in this great exhibition of internet mental muscles?. Shall we call it a tie ? Other votes ?
    Internet discussions are much more civilized now than they were 10 years ago. With the single exception of Soirana, nobody else resorted to foul language or personal attacks. That was not the case 10 years ago, as you may learn by following Soirana's links to the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchfighter View Post
    Good idea. I declare myself the winner.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Quote Originally Posted by IGB View Post
    As promised long ago, the aim is to update
    Internet discussions are much more civilized now than they were 10 years ago.
    Let's recall what happened upon the promise four years ago, shall we?
    http://www.adom.de/forums/showthread...5067#post75067

Relevant parts:
    Hi Community,
    this is just to inform you I'm still alive ]
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I think you're unnecessarily being a rude dick, but I guess that's nothing new.
    Since our dear forum moderator, Darren Grey, seems to be absent, somebody had to step up.
    could not stop myself, lol

I nominate as a winner Indian pharmacy which now provides anti-AIDS meds to Africa market, without paying anything for research (besides lawsuit was dropped due to PR reasons).
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

"i had to turn the adom forums into a shitshow dont you guys get it" lol
    also gj missing the point of that argument the same way youre missing the point of everything else

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.PelicanPants View Post
    "i had to turn the adom forums into a shitshow dont you guys get it"
    Thanks, for declaring your true intentions. I was so wondering what indian pharma promoting had to do with this thread...
    Last edited by Soirana; 09-24-2016 at 06:31 PM.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

sry for the drama but soirana this was literally the last non-hateful website i had to browse to escape a crazy life until all this so fuck you

By now, the whole section "0.Whole-game issues", has been updated for ADOM R+. Please report if you find anything missing or incorrect there. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.PelicanPants View Post
    sry for the drama but soirana this was literally the last non-hateful website i had to browse to escape a crazy life until all this so fuck you
    As Ed Lover would say, c'mon son. There's plenty of non-hateful parts of this site and many others. If you don't like the way Soirana posts, just ignore him / the topics he posts on.
    gate closers: GeWi GnMo(unarmed) DeAs/Pa/Mi(staves)/Ra GePr DrBb HrMo | p7: MeBf | p17: GnPr | p20: DrDu GnAs DeCk MeWp OrBf GnTh MeHe | R57: MeDu | R101: DrAs (26,674 turns) GnDu (26,748) DrAs (18,533)
    ULE: HeRa — OCG: DeMi
    currently speedrunning DrAs.

Quote Originally Posted by SirTheta View Post
    If you don't like the way Soirana posts, just ignore him / the topics he posts on.
    "Ignore the topics he posts on."? That's not a very practical idea. There will be very few topics left to read.

*hides under the table*
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.