Thread: Minotaur Maze

Default Minotaur Maze

Doing Minotaur Maze since that and Rift/library is the only bits that i've yet to have done (well, together with diving to get the scepter) ... NEVER AGAIN!
    Closed Gate with: Orc Barbarian, Orc Paladin
    Ultra'd with: Gnome Weaponsmith (L+)

It's best if you can do the Bug Temple first for the SoMMs.

The minotaur mages seem quite vulnerable to stun rays.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
    It's best if you can do the Bug Temple first for the SoMMs.

The minotaur mages seem quite vulnerable to stun rays.
    Also paralysis and death rays also, often I'll slay emperor mino and mino mages with a few loaded Magic missle wands from afar.

Ratling Archer so heavy spells aren't my forte ...

Actually [q]uit in disgust over the random artifact being Black Tome (and the fact that i had been stat drained back to roughly equal to where i were at the start of the game)
    Closed Gate with: Orc Barbarian, Orc Paladin
    Ultra'd with: Gnome Weaponsmith (L+)

Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    Ratling Archer so heavy spells aren't my forte ...

Actually [q]uit in disgust over the random artifact being Black Tome (and the fact that i had been stat drained back to roughly equal to where i were at the start of the game)
    Ouch. But I'm surprised you got stat drained so hard? An archer can kill off anything from far away, and just need a couple confuse resist items against mages.

It isn't too terrible with auto-explore and a way to kill mages from distance.

Yes mino maze is disgusting w/o scrolls from bug temple.
    Even with them it helps to have an understanding of its design since they are rarely enough.

Antennae corruption and teleport control makes it less awful even if you're low on MM. But I'd probably quit if I got Black Tome too.

Quote Originally Posted by gym21 View Post
    Antennae corruption and teleport control makes it less awful even if you're low on MM. But I'd probably quit if I got Black Tome too.
    Lol, I'd still eat that delectable Minotaur meat mr. Cow provides, it wouldn't bother me at all getting black tome, just drop it, drink the potions eat the meat, totally worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Blank4u47 View Post
    Lol, I'd still eat that delectable Minotaur meat mr. Cow provides, it wouldn't bother me at all getting black tome, just drop it, drink the potions eat the meat, totally worth it!
    I agree the potential artifact dropped there is of minor importance, its the Axe, Mino corpse and potions which are the main price, anything else is just icing on the cake.