Thread: Talents

Default Talents

Lately i was looking for some visual representation of the talent tree and could not find it.
    So, decided to create it myself and share:
    ADOM talents 2.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rassst; 10-05-2016 at 04:54 PM.

Nice, but marking lv only talents (color probably as some of these chain) would be helpful.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Nice, thanks!

Great job! There was an older flowchart image I saw somewhere (and have saved on my computer), but this one is much better organised.
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

Thanks! A good overview, that I could imagine to be helpful especially mid-game when you quickly want to know how many more levels you'd need to reach stuff like Lightning Shot, Immune to Pain, etc. and have to decide on a path.

A nice addition would be additional requirements (e.g. Archery skill for some missile talents).

Also, in the shield talent path you currently state a PV instead of a DV bonus
    gremlin - karmic lizard, dark orc, acid vortex, staring eye - dragon turtle, fairy dragon, ogre lord, minotaur emperor - pit viper, orc butcher - greater mimic, dark elven wizard, carrion crawler, dwarven child - imp - ochre jelly, dark elven archer, king cobra, goodwife - kobold shaman, magebane eye, floating eye, quickling king - giant centipede, hill orc sergeant, mimic hivemind, greater claw bug, brown bear, large gnoll - giant bee queen, giant ant warrior, shadow centipede, kobold

Thx for feedback, added new version

Do you mind if this is somehow attached to wiki? (currently person would need to login into forums to view it and it looks too good to be hidden)
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Sure, i have nothing against attaching it to wiki)

Today decided to play some more ADOM and refreshed talents tree according to latest wiki description (v2.3.8)

ADOM talents (2.3.8) (1).png

Thanks, Rassst! Looking at the tree, I realized the wiki had a couple minor errors/omissions:
    1. Melee weapon master gives to-hit and damage bonuses to all melee attacks, including unarmed attacks, not just attacks with weapons.
    2. Ambidextrous makes rings of damage just as effective in the left ring slot as in the right.
    Last edited by Grond; 10-05-2018 at 09:04 PM.