Thread: Ancient dungeon - "You sense great danger" message

Post Ancient dungeon - "You sense great danger" message

I got following message upon entering an ancient dungeon: "You sense great danger... your sixth sense tells you to be very cautious or even better to leave quickly!". Got myself pretty scared.
    Wand of monster detection has shown a vortex and a tension room of rust monsters.

I wonder what that message refers to - the overall danger level of tho dungeon or something specific?
    Last edited by clawbugmenot; 10-08-2016 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clawbugmenot View Post
    I got following message upon entering an ancient dungeon: "You sense great danger... your sixth sense tells you to be very cautious or even better to leave quickly!". Got myself pretty scared.
    Wand of monster detection has shown a vortex and a tension room of rust monsters.

I wonder what that message refers to - the overall danger level of tho dungeon or something specific?
    Mainly it was warning you your level was too low for that dungeon.

Yeah, there's different messages for the random dungeons depending on how likely you are to get clobbered. The one you got is the worst one (Ancient and Crumbling are the two highest DL dungeons).
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.