Thread: How the heck are you supposed to get certain achievements?

Question How the heck are you supposed to get certain achievements?

There are a couple achievements in the game which puzzle the hell out of me.

Beloved by fate:
    I rolled a character where I let fate decide everything, won the game and no achievement was unlocked. What did I do wrong?

Give and Take:
    I purchased stuff with *exactly* the required amount of money from Waldenbrook in one purchase, again, no achievement given.

Any ideas from anyone?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Harkila View Post
    There are a couple achievements in the game which puzzle the hell out of me.

Beloved by fate:
    I rolled a character where I let fate decide everything, won the game and no achievement was unlocked. What did I do wrong?

Give and Take:
    I purchased stuff with *exactly* the required amount of money from Waldenbrook in one purchase, again, no achievement given.

Any ideas from anyone?
    Beloved -- it was working properly, before char generation revamp... I've heard people having problem after. maybe fill in b ug report?

Give and take:
    it is accumulative, so unless '*exactly*' was your fist purchase in any shop, you overshot. I suggest just keeping gold paid shops on some notes.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)