Thread: Fallen Champion?

Default Fallen Champion?

After crowning as N= I let my alignment slip from N= to C. I've restored my alignment and had doom and curse removed, but am wondering what lasting effects I will have. I see I lost the perma-bless. I guess I'm not eligible for ultra. Any thing else?

I think you lose your crowning immunity, but I don't remember for sure.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Nah, immunity stays. But you lose your lower food consumption rate from multiple artifact equipping.

Thanks for the info. That's not so bad. I wish I would have been watching closer - I've had some good luck and it's the furthest I've gotten at lv 33 with a grey elf wizard. I found 4 RODS and got another from a potion of exchange. See how long before I die

I'm sure you'll do fine! Maybe wish for some better equipment? Eternium tower shields, eternium full plate mails, spellbooks of acid ball, and willpower are my go to wishes if I have extra.

Forgive me if you know this already, here's something I learned, if you want to commit chaotic acts - wear a blessed Amulet Of Balance. This reduces the negative aligment points you receive from doing things like digging graves, pickpocketing neutral monsters, killing friendly ones, robbing stores, killing KiRins and White Unicorns. It's a large difference with that on.

Then to recover alignment wear a blessed Amulet of Order as you walk around in the wilderness or easy dungeons (but if you want to stay Neutral, take it off when you reach N= or N+). Every few points it adds turns.

Quote Originally Posted by mjkittredge View Post
    Forgive me if you know this already, here's something I learned, if you want to commit chaotic acts - wear a blessed Amulet Of Balance. This reduces the negative aligment points you receive from doing things like digging graves, pickpocketing neutral monsters, killing friendly ones, robbing stores, killing KiRins and White Unicorns. It's a large difference with that on.
    That's not true if PC is above N= in alignment, right?
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Quote Originally Posted by Soirana View Post
    That's not true if PC is above N= in alignment, right?
    Amulet of balance functions as long as the PC is some flavor of neutral. It is indeed useless for LN and higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Grond View Post
    Amulet of balance functions as long as the PC is some flavor of neutral. It is indeed useless for LN and higher.
    Hmm... I've heard that if you are NL amulet would draw you to N= faster...
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Quote Originally Posted by Soirana View Post
    Hmm... I've heard that if you are NL amulet would draw you to N= faster...
    It reduces alignment change in either direction. Level 1 starting out at 820 stones (NL): giving an iron ration to a beggar gives you +50 stones without amulet, and +12 with an uncursed amulet. Killing a hostile beggar gives you -500 stones without amulet, and -125 with an uncursed amulet.